Wednesday 31 May 2017

Day 36: Umngazi River Bungalows

Another glorious day !!!

Coffee in bed, love you Panda. Big breakfast. Ferry to the beach.  Walk and swim, even the cows headed onto the lagoon side, leaving us alone in the world. Back for lunch. Afternoon chill.

What is wrong in this pic?? Haha

Late afternoon I left Gray to his book and his binoculars and headed off to the spa. Much as I tried to get the man to join me, he was having none of the couples massage nonsense. He said he would rather sit on a pineapple. Massages have become a sister retreat treat. A couple of times a year, Juls, Kirst, Robs and I head off to a spa for treatments. I really missed all my girls today.  But what a wonderful spa this is.  Situated at the top of the hill, it offers a 180degree view of the sea.  The rooms are open, letting in a sea breeze and in place of pipes or Enya playing in the background there are the crashing waves. One aroma stone therapy and I was in heaven. What a treat.

I met Gray in the bar for pre’s and then off to dinner.

The weather today was spectacular, no wind and no clouds. I can't believe we are in the middle of winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment