Sunday 21 May 2017

Day 18 to 26: Home

The BF Goodrich’s are on !!!  We have also had a fridge and freezer unit installed along with a duel battery system to run it and failing this we have a solar power system. The battle over cold beers vs lettuce will hopefully be over as we should have enough space in the new fridge for both. Gray has also had his and hers drawers fitted – his for tools and hers for food. Not sure where my bags and blow dry will be going. While Gray was running around with cars, I did a photography course. It's good to know my camera can do more than just shoot off auto mode.


We also caught up with friends and family during our home time. It was great to catch up with all our old varsity friends at Cath and Bevan's wedding celebration.

Lots of Dinners with friends. Special Mother's Day treats, thanks for the flowers, mani and pedi with Kirst and lunch with the boys afterwards. The only thing that would have made the day perfect would have been to have had Robs here. She is taking a break from wine tasting, 21st parties and jolling in Stellenbosch to study for exams. Good luck ‘Thing’!!!


 We also celebrated Gareth's birthday, can't believe he is 27. In between all of this I had to crochet a winter blanket for Kirsty. 

When did I have time for work I wonder, this life… I could get used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment