Tuesday 5 April 2011

Why Pandas in Africa?



When we first "blogged" on Graeme came up with " Morrie's Travels", this was quickly vetoed by the kids as being 'so lame'. The various titles of "Into Africa", "Out of Africa" and "African Odyssey" were discarded as so last year. Robyn liked "Sandton to Serengeti", Kirsty thought this was pretentious (rich coming from the princess) and Graeme thought it was too long. We at last agreed on "Pandas in Africa" - Graeme's nick name. Cuddling up to her dad, when Kirsty was younger, she remarked that he was just like a panda bear and the name has stuck. He is a touch on the cuddly side, size wise.

All being well, we will be departing in the next week. Robs and I break up for our Easter school holidays on Friday, if it was up to her we would be heading for Namibia an hour later. I have much to do and want to be a touch better prepared than I am at the moment. I will need a good few days to shop and pack and I am still very busy at school putting things in place for my term away.

No comments:

Post a Comment